Our staff has over 150 combined years of experience devoted exclusively to electrical engineering and design. We have a diverse skill set, allowing us to offer a complete electrical design for just about any facility. Our designers routinely work with power and control systems within industrial facilities, while also being able to provide cost-effective solutions to the health care industry. We have the ability to work directly with end-users to offer lead design services or we can work as a compliment to your design team. We also have relationships with several design and construction firms to provide a complete design package for projects that don’t require a full compliment of engineering resources. We maintain various design software packages to enhance our capabilities and reduce our design times for complex design tasks. Our engineers are professionally licensed to practice in multiple states, with all maintaining registration in Pennsylvania.
From the preliminary design stage, to the final commissioning, Hornfeck Engineering can support your project with electrical engineering design.
A Consulting Electrical Engineering Firm specializing in the professional design of primary electrical distribution, auxiliary, generator and UPS systems, including electrical control systems for water and waste-water treatment.
Areas of Expertise
- Healthcare complexes
- Educational buildings for schools and universities
- Multi-Dwelling Units: Apartments, dormitories, lodging, etc.
- Churches, auditoriums, theaters and other assembly areas
- Offices, medical facilities and other commercial buildings
- Retail sales spaces
- Manufacturing and industrial plants
- Penal and correctional institutions
- Computerized process controls and instrumentation
- Coordination or lighting design with interior space requirements
- Roadway, parking lot and sports lighting
- Data-Communications wiring design services